Friday, April 12, 2013

ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS TO KNOW IF YOUR CHILD IS AT RISK OF OBESITY

1. I am overweight.                                                                                        Yes                No

2. Other close family members are overweight                                                 Yes                No

3. My child’s BMI for age is above 85th percentile.                                         Yes                No

4. My child is physically active less than 30 minutes each day.                          Yes                No

5. My child drinks more than one can soda every day.                                     Yes                No

6. My child eats a lot of sugary and salty snack foods.                                     Yes                No

7. My child often eats food.                                                                            Yes                No

8. The doctor says my child has high blood pressure.                                       Yes                No

9. The doctor says my child has high blood sugar.                                            Yes                No

10. The doctor says that my child has high
cholesterol/ high triglycerides.                                                                           Yes                No 

SCORING: If you answered yes three or more times, your child may well be on a path to being overweight or obese if he or she is not already.

1 comments:

goldclark said...

Good piece of info that you've obtained on this website submit. Hope I will get some additional of the stuff on your own web site. I will arrive again.
family dentist in Oakville

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear from you, valid comments only.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes