Monday, January 23, 2012

HOW TO DEVELOP YOUR OWN ADVERTISEMENT

People, organisations and companies do spend lots of money on advertising their products or services.
Your product is invisible, unless you advertise.
They pay huge amounts of money for their products or services to be advertised on tv stations, websites, bill boards, newspapers and magazines.
When I started blogging, my website was invisible to people and search engines, no body knew about enpetals, untill I engaged my self on free advertising via facebook and other social networks. I let my friends know about my website, by posting my url and my articles to social networks, I also keep my fans updated by using facebook fan page or twitter, if I had never advertised my, blog then you would not be here reading this article.
Do you have a talent? Show case your talent, products, or services using free advertising or paid advertising. Let people know about what yo can do and someday you'll get a phone call from your clients.
People always neglect the cheapest , fastest way of advertising which I call mouth to mouth or person to person means of advertising, you can advertise online using facebook by creating a facebook fan page for your product or via other social networks such as twitter and myspace.
Make your ad story simple, a simple english will do. Running a national ads do cost a lot of money start with free ads. There is no time to waste we all got something to showcase, if you keep it to your self it will only die slowly. If your ad story is not well presented with simple and understandable english, then no body will buy your idea, frankly speaking, the advert message you create is more important than the product you offer. when there is a response or an order for your products, act on it immediately, promise to refund the money if your work doesn't meet the demands of your client and live up to it. Let your advert story match your product.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear from you, valid comments only.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes